Julie Edween, DO
Our COVID-19 Response
During this period of uncertainty, we want to reassure you that our team is doing everything possible to provide a safe environment for your cosmetic surgery goals. With the many developments occurring around COVID-19, we recognize that patients still want to fulfill their surgery goals or finalize their procedures. This is our goal as well, and we are committed to following COVID guidelines to facilitate it. The following are our procedures for in-office visits:
- Face masks are now optional for all patients.
- We have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the office.
- Patients may be asked to call upon their arrival to the building in order to minimize the number of patients in the office at one time and maintain safe social distancing standards.
- All surfaces in exam rooms are sanitized after each patient visit.
- All staff wear face masks at all times.
While these safety protocols are constantly updating, we are doing our best to follow each and every one that is recommended by the CDC and other local health officials. At the same time, we remain committed to our goal of enhancing and rejuvenating patient beauty along the way.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 guidelines and safety protocols, visit covid19.ca.gov
Learn more about our procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Enhancement
- Chemical Peels
- Chin and Cheek Implants
- Corrective Breast Surgery
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Extended Tummy Tuck
- Facial Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office to schedule a consultation as well. We look forward to serving you in the year ahead!